I have not been posting regularly, no pearls of wisdom come to mind today. So, today I share someone else’s gorgeous pearls, my dear friend (although I’ve never met her) Louise Hay. You will find these and many other words of wisdom in her book, You Can Heal Your Life:
- We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
- Every thought we think is creating our future.
- The point of power is always in the present moment.
- Everyone suffers from self-hatred and guilt.
- The bottom line for everyone is, “I’m not good enough.”
- It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
- We create every so-called illness in our body.
- Resentment, criticism and guilt are the most damaging patterns.
- Releasing resentment will dissolve even cancer.
- We must release the past and forgive everyone.
- We must be willing to begin to learn to love ourselves.
- Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the keys to positive changes.
- When we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.
Also from You Can Heal Your Life:
I have long believed: “Everything I need to know is revealed to me.” “Everything I need comes to me.” “All is well in my life.” There is no new knowledge. All is ancient and infinite. It is my joy and pleasure to gather together wisdom and knowledge for the benefit of those on the healing pathway. I dedicate this offering to all of you who have taught me what I know: to my many clients, to my friends in the field, to my teachers, and to the Divine Infinite Intelligence for channeling through me that which others need to hear. – Louise L. Hay